Featured on Meta
- Practical example in using (homotopy) type theory
- "This used to be my phone number"
- Which modern firearm should a time traveler bring to be easily reproducible for a historic civilization?
- Should I use a resistor between the gate driver and MOSFET (gate pin)?
- Operation Unzalgo
- Could a US citizen born through "birth tourism" become President?
- Is surviving this (blood loss) scenario possible?
- Why do space operations use "nominal" to mean "working correctly"?
- Who determines when road center lines are solid or dashed?
- How to interpret a promising preprint that was never published?
- What do you call a statistical mean that is calculated from upper and lower extremes in any given dataset?
- Why aren't there any women super GMs?
- The most secure way to handle someone forgetting to verify their account?
- How would you say "Sorry, that was a mistake on my part"?
- Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- Can Error correction and detection be done with out adding extra bits?
- Why teach C using scanf without talking about command line arguments?
- Why don't humans perceive waves as twice the frequency they are?
- Which GPUs to get for Mathematical Optimization (if any)?
- Pauli exclusion principle - black holes
- Compiler only complains about the ambiguous overloaded functions when the parameter is 0
- Round command argument before using
- How much water can a ship take on before sinking?