We have a tag setting with 7 questions so far:
- one, two, three asking about whether places in a story can be connected to real locations;
- one asking about when a particular story was set;
- one asking about the realism of a feat described in a book;
- one asking about ethnic diversity in a fictional universe;
- one asking about the inspiration or significance behind a choice of location.
These all seem to be quite different types of question, and I'm not sure if all of them should have the setting tag, or indeed what kind of question this tag is really meant for.
How should the setting tag be used, if at all?
I'm leaning towards thinking that this tag should be got rid of altogether. But if the consensus is that it's worth keeping for some particular class of questions, then let's get some clear usage guidance which we can turn into a tag wiki excerpt, and then add/remove this tag to/from some questions if necessary.