Chris Sunami supports Monica
Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami. I can be contacted directly, if you so choose, at with username "admin" at the domain "kitoba" (dot com).
Member for 4 years
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '19 at 20:21
- Writing 52.9k 52.9k 44 gold badges7878 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Philosophy 23.6k 23.6k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.6k 19.6k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Music Fans 14.6k 14.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Parenting 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 167 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 141 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 110 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 76 Avoiding racist tropes in fantasy
- 73 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- 72 If the Bible contains circular reasoning, does it discredit it?
- View more network posts →