The name “Laska” was randomly generated by dice in Putney, London, around 1983.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '20 at 9:31
Top network posts
- 53 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 45 What are pros and cons around banning castling?
- 43 Win the game by just moving king?
- 31 Has anyone attempted to characterize chess mathematically?
- 23 Chess960 or Chess959?
- 23 Three part chess problem
- 20 How can someone find their Morphy number?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.