Mathematics & Philosophy graduate, now Mathematics teacher with a lot on the side.
- Seasoned Advice 5k 5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 900 900 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Beating egg white and whipping cream
- 38 Why add vodka to batter for frying fish?
- 34 Does authentic Italian tiramisu contain large amounts of espresso?
- 28 Are all stainless pans necessarily non stick?
- 28 What does it mean that a pan is "anti jamming"?
- 27 When filling a bottle, why is the level after an overflow lower than the top?
- 27 What is a word/expression for useless advice?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.