Originally from Puzzling.SE - North tempted me with sweet promises of moderation tasks, and I came.
Please, make your images accessible to those with screen readers. Here is a Lit.SE meta post with good explanations of how to do that.
Feel free to rollback my edits, dispute my close-votes, and complain about my posts.
If I'm online, I can probably be found in The Reading Room. If I'm not, then I can probably be found in a pile of homework.
Member for 7 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 3:02
Top network posts
- 66 A Bomber Maze™™™
- 42 Did Gaiman and Pratchett troll an interviewer who thought they were religious fanatics?
- 40 A torus maze™™™™™
- 38 "I claim this corner of the world for Britain!" - What game are Alex and Brooke playing?
- 31 Meaning of "She had all the colour and dynamism of a parsnip"
- 21 Why do the Pern novels use regular words as profanity?
- 21 This ain't your grandpa's word square!
- View more network posts →