I'm a professor in the Mathematics Dept. at M.I.T. I mostly work on quantum computation, quantum information, and quantum complexity, but I am also interested in other areas of theoretical computer science and mathematics.
M.I.T., Cambridge, MA
Member for 4 years
13 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 at 17:02
- English Language & Usage 75.7k 75.7k 88 gold badges153153 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 23.1k 23.1k 44 gold badges8585 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Physics 9.9k 9.9k 2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Literature 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 143 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 138 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 110 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 106 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 105 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →