A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '17 at 14:19
- Latin Language 32.9k 32.9k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 254 254 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 65 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 27 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 26 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 23 What is the fastest way to get all pairwise combinations in an array in python?
- 22 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →