I develop iOS apps. Mostly Objective-C in Xcode and some C++ on the side. I try to learn languages and I also enjoy creating fictional worlds in my spare time.
I'm mostly active on Worldbuilding and Language Learning. You can find me hanging around in The Language Lab if you need to contact me. I'm currently the highest rep user on Language Learning as well as one of the editors for the Language Learning Blog.
I see you're reading my profile. You should totally drop that and try jQuery.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
28 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 '19 at 3:25
- Language Learning 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 5k 5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Literature 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Puzzling 921 921 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 613 613 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a more effective way to build a language than a word frequency list?
- 50 Could an organism have evolved to kill its prey by shouting at it?
- 41 How can Average Joe create a micro-state that is a member of the UN in the least amount of time?
- 37 A language made of silence
- 34 In 1984, why did O'Brien wait so long?
- 33 What are the drawbacks to Duolingo?
- 30 According to scientific research, which languages take the least time to learn for a native English speaker?
- View more network posts →