- English Language & Usage 65.7k 65.7k 88 gold badges155155 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Latin Language 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.9k 13.9k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- French Language 2.5k 2.5k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 88 Why were Scottish & Irish names once rendered with apostrophes instead of "Mac" or "Mc"
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 77 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 76 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- 61 Is the plural of 'prefix' really 'prefixes' rather than 'prefices'?
- 61 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- View more network posts →