B. Clay Shannon
I am also simultaneously currently recording audio of scores of letters that Twain wrote throughout his life; prior to that, I recorded around 80 speeches ("lectures") that Twain gave. These are available on youtube (and selected ones have also been added to my facebook twain page). @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I have lived in eight states; besides my native California (where I was born and where I now again reside) in chronological order I have infested: New York (Brooklyn), Montana (Helena), Alaska (Anchorage), Oklahoma (Bethany), Wisconsin (New Berlin and Oconomowoc), Idaho (Coeur d'Alene), and Missouri (Piedmont).
I am a writer of both fiction (for which I use the nom de guerre "Blackbird Crow Raven", as a nod to my Native American heritage - I am "½ Cowboy, ½ Indian") and nonfiction, including a two-volume social and cultural history of the U.S. which covers important events from 1620-2006 and can be downloaded gratis here.
Monterey, CA, USA
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '18 at 13:24
- Stack Overflow 24.5k 24.5k 110110 gold badges345345 silver badges675675 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Literature 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 786 Is there a float input type in HTML5?
- 207 Where do I mark a lambda expression async?
- 148 How can I prevent the "You have mixed tabs and spaces. Fix this?" message?
- 127 How to split() a delimited string to a List<String>
- 85 Why is my json file not found?
- 76 How can I add a hint or tooltip to a label in C# Winforms?
- 60 From where do I import settings from previous version of Android Studio?
- View more network posts →