I'm a database developer for a CRO that does pharmaceutical and chemical studies. My duties include: designing and building databases, troubleshooting database performance issues, building SSRS reports, installing and configuring SQL Server (2005 and 2008), configuring SQL Server security, configuring SSRS security, and some other stuff.
I also build on-line surveys in PHP using a MSSQL Server 2005 backend for an Economic Development Consulting company.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
31 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 '18 at 18:53
- Movies & TV 33.2k 33.2k 2828 gold badges147147 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 1212 gold badges5252 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.3k 7.3k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.8k 5.8k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4k 4k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 867 Prevent users from submitting a form by hitting Enter
- 267 What makes a SQL statement sargable?
- 139 How to store decimal values in SQL Server?
- 120 Can wizards create their own spells?
- 119 How can I clone an SQL Server database on the same server in SQL Server 2008 Express?
- 83 What keeps a lightsaber from going on infinitely?
- 71 Why didn't Daenerys use the opportunity to attack this character?
- View more network posts →