I'm a database developer for a CRO that does pharmaceutical and chemical studies. My duties include: designing and building databases, troubleshooting database performance issues, building SSRS reports, installing and configuring SQL Server (2005 and 2008), configuring SQL Server security, configuring SSRS security, and some other stuff.
I also build on-line surveys in PHP using a MSSQL Server 2005 backend for an Economic Development Consulting company.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
31 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 '18 at 18:53
- Movies & TV 32.9k 32.9k 2828 gold badges141141 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.3k 17.3k 1212 gold badges5151 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.2k 7.2k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.8k 5.8k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.9k 3.9k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 814 Prevent users from submitting a form by hitting Enter
- 254 What makes a SQL statement sargable?
- 138 How to store decimal values in SQL Server?
- 119 Can wizards create their own spells?
- 115 How can I clone an SQL Server database on the same server in SQL Server 2008 Express?
- 79 What keeps a lightsaber from going on infinitely?
- 69 How do productions like Stranger Things or other similarly "not modern but still within recent memory" productions acquire period props?
- View more network posts →