Come to the Riddler's Den!
Love classical "what am I?" riddles? Visit http://riddled.azurewebsites.net to enjoy all the fun of stylised riddle solving!
One riddle published each Friday along with the solution to the last. Currently undergoing maintenance, but all existing published riddles and their solutions still available. You can check your solution on the site, as well as email us with your own riddles or to request personalised riddles from us.
Student of mathematics, reader of fantasy novels, writer and solver of riddles.
Moderator of Science Fiction and Fantasy Stack Exchange. If you're a fan or even just an occasional consumer of fantasy or science fiction, why not pop over to browse our site? There are usually some nice people around in the site chatroom, if you fancy an informal chat rather than jumping straight into hard Q&A.
Active user of Puzzling Stack Exchange. This is an SE site unlike any other, where 'questions' are usually puzzles (created and posted by someone who knows the solution, as a challenge to the community) and 'answers' are solutions. If you think this sounds like fun, come on over to partake in riddles, maths and logic puzzles, wordplay, games, and much more! Many of the puzzles on the site are incredible works of art created by extraordinary minds, awe-inspiring to read even if you have no clue how to solve them. (If you're a traditionalist, you can also ask real questions about puzzling instead.)
Active user of Literature Stack Exchange. If you enjoy reading - any kind of literature, be it novels, short stories, plays, poetry, comic books, or anything else - do come on over! You can help us to solve some unanswered questions, or post your own questions to get answers to the things you'd always wondered.
- Fantasy: Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, The Neverending Story, the Bartimaeus series, the Stonewylde series, Lukyanenko's Watch series, and many many more.
- Classics: William Shakespeare, Thomas Hardy, Edgar Allan Poe, William Blake, and more.
So little time, so much to read! Ping me in chat for recommendations.
I do what I can to be a class act,
Though I fear that detractors shall ever detract.
I pay them no heed; they're not worth my time
(except to disparage them briefly in rhyme).
I am Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, the Car'a'carn, He Who Comes With The Dawn, the Coramoor, Shadowkiller, Prince of the Dawn, and True Defender of the Light:
- Science Fiction & Fantasy♦ 117.5k 117.5k 5050 gold badges510510 silver badges708708 bronze badges
- Puzzling 91.9k 91.9k 1818 gold badges259259 silver badges521521 bronze badges
- Literature 38.5k 38.5k 88 gold badges108108 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.6k 20.6k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Harry Potter: Why 7?
- 185 Why is JK Rowling considered 'bad at math'?
- 166 Let's hold language in comments to the same standard as posts
- 162 Does Katniss depict proper handling of a bow?
- 158 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 156 In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- 149 Why doesn't Harry live with the Weasleys?
- View more network posts →