Top network posts
- 12 Does Latin have a mechanism to disambiguate possessive pronouns of the same gender referring to distinct persons?
- 9 Is the prefix "di-" more Latin-like than "bi-"?
- 8 What is the correct Latin prefix for 'two-and-a-half-times'?
- 8 Latin phrase, modelled on "horror vacui", for the fear of "equality"?
- 7 Can one recreate the ambiguity of the (incorrect) sentence "You can learn writing." in Latin?
- 6 Is Kant's "De Mundi Sensibilis atque Intelligibilis Forma et Principiis" available online in its Latin original?
- 6 Does literary theory have a technical term for a writer publishing the first version of one of their works in a foreign language?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.