Member for 6 years, 4 months
Last seen more than 4 years ago
(Last updated 2017-01-23.)
I am looking for a (new) job (and am on a wiki holiday until further notice)
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (12 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly, CAN bus/CANopen.
Selected questions, etc.:
- Windows error codes (MSDN), e.g. 0xC000042C for STATUS_ELEVATION_REQUIRED.
- End-of-line identifier in VB.NET?
- How to determine if a .NET assembly was built for x86 or x64?
- C++ reference - sample memmove
- The difference between + and & for joining strings in VB.NET
My other accounts:
This user hasn’t posted yet.