Wrote my first program in FORTRAN in 1977, punched onto a card.
Maryland, United States
Member for 4 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 16:06
- Literature 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 4.3k 4.3k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 475 475 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 324 324 66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 39 Did Frodo want Bilbo to die?
- 35 What should I use for old recipes that call for 'buttermilk'?
- 20 Was pretending to be an abridgement of a made-up work invented by William Goldman?
- 19 What is the benefit in the Prologue "spoiling" the play in Romeo and Juliet?
- 19 In the Iliad, why does Homer list every captain involved in the Trojan war?
- 18 Did Lady Macbeth communicate signs of her instability prior to the blood scene?
- View more network posts →