Wrote my first program in FORTRAN in 1977, punched onto a card.
Maryland, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 16:06
- Literature 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 4.3k 4.3k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 455 455 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 324 324 66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Why fry rice before boiling?
- 39 Did Frodo want Bilbo to die?
- 35 What should I use for old recipes that call for 'buttermilk'?
- 20 Was pretending to be an abridgement of a made-up work invented by William Goldman?
- 19 What is the benefit in the Prologue "spoiling" the play in Romeo + Juliet?
- 18 In the Iliad, why does Homer list every captain involved in the Trojan war?
- 18 Was Shakespeare a religious fanatic?
- View more network posts →