- Writing 25.2k 25.2k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Literature 2k 2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How do I know if a concept is sexist or not?
- 119 My office wants infinite branch merges as policy; what other options do we have?
- 96 How can I write about historical realities that readers mistakenly believe are unrealistic?
- 70 Is it common to discuss the intent to leave with a manager before giving notice of resignation?
- 66 "All of a sudden..." ?
- 47 I have 97 pages in my book draft. Is it too late to swap to third person from first?
- 46 Why are writers so hung up on "show versus tell"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
15 Does our site scope include libraries? Feb 22 '17
12 Please include precise citations in your posts Mar 22 '17
10 Do we need/want any sorts of content warnings? Jan 19 '17
7 How should we use [short-stories]? Feb 9 '17