Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 35 Novel: non-telepath helps overthrow rule by telepaths
- 32 1970s Book about post-apocalyptic world and no one knows how to make things
- 31 Short story about the lifetime that occurs between a bullet being fired and execution
- 25 Story by Stanislaw Lem: the more distinguished you are, the shorter is your name
- 25 A 1960s short science fiction story that ends with the phrase “then the floor drops out”
- 22 What is the first reference to a 3D printer in science fiction?
- 21 SF short story NOT by Asimov, ends with "Let there be light!"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.