- Stack Overflow 20.4k 20.4k 3737 gold badges153153 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Ask Different 976 976 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Switch-case won't compile after commenting out an unused line
- 69 Why does .class not invoke the static block in a Class?
- 60 Why does Java require an explicit cast on a final variable if it was copied from an array?
- 50 What is the difference between BIOS and firmware?
- 50 Why does this small Java program make MacOS restart?
- 49 What does "int 0x80" mean in assembly code?
- 47 How many ways are there to configure the Spring framework? What are the differences between them technically? (Not pros or cons..)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 4 '18