Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- History 595 595 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 220 220 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 How to be productive while waiting for meetings to start, when managers are casual about being late
- 46 Can Northern Ireland's border issue be solved by repartition?
- 36 When and how did the criminal sense of 'grooming' arise?
- 35 How did people in the desert stay cool in the past?
- 31 Is "nearbys" the right word to express "places/ objects that are nearby"? Or does a better word exist?
- 31 How can I set up my office to discourage people from standing behind me?
- 21 Is it legal to campaign for county independence in England?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.