"I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- How to tell a non-muslim friend that “Inter-faith Marriage not gonna work”?
- How to ask someone to stop playing Music without sounding Religious
- Why Real Part of FFT converts image into Rotation + Original?
- Why Crocodiles don't eat Hippos?
- Which Strange Fruit is this?
- Answer - Alternatives to NCBI Blast during US Govt Shutdowns?
- Answer - How to Teach StackOverflow more efficiently?
- Answer - Students can solve their Programming Exercises - but not explain..
- Answer - Has an individual ever purchased an entire country?
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '20 at 10:03
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Politics 784 784 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 579 579 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 How to respond to "When are you getting married"?
- 38 How to tell a non-muslim friend that "Inter-faith Marriage not gonna work"?
- 32 How to politely tell someone "No Smoking here"?
- 28 Has an individual ever purchased an entire country?
- 17 Why real part of FFT converts image into rotation + original?
- 15 Why Crocodiles don't eat Hippos?
- 13 If cells regularly renew, why do we have scars?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.