Pro-tem moderator on Latin Language SE.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 14:36
- Christianity♦ 32.4k 32.4k 1010 gold badges9494 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Literature 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 What is a word similar to "amateur" yet having a strong connotation of someone who likes something?
- 152 Let's Plan the Second Iteration of the Stack Exchange Quality Project!
- 73 What's an antonym for "protrude"?
- 56 Image is to pixelated as a song is to ___?
- 54 Custom question lists is available for testing
- 47 Why is "ille" used in Winnie ille Pu and Hobbitus Ille?
- 46 What's up with churches and guitars in this joke from The Big Bang Theory?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
20 Accepting nominations — Who should moderate this site? Jan 30 '17
-2 Difference between nation and nation-literature tags? Jan 24 '17