Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 14 Does this sentence of Melville lack a verb?
- 12 Is "one" unnecessary in this quote of Melville?
- 11 What does "spinning upon the shoals" mean?
- 10 What does "gan" mean in "White thy fambles, red thy gan And thy quarrons dainty is."
- 10 What might 'unhooped oceans' mean in this passage of Melville?
- 9 Why was "a world" used in this sentence of Melville?
- 8 What might "And God, for a Frontier." mean in "I am afraid to own a Body—"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.