Not really a Gerbil - I'm human.
I'm 15 (male), live in England and have always loved puzzles.
I'm not lazy - that takes too much effort.
Love sport - I'm a Goalkeeper, Wicketkeeper and play Squash.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '18 at 7:24
- Puzzling 31.4k 31.4k 77 gold badges6969 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Literature 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Biology 670 670 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Sports 535 535 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 419 419 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 This is it. This is the one. Find your wife
- 71 This is it. This is the one. Save your wife
- 70 What's wrong with this picture?
- 46 This is it. This is the one. Save your wife
- 43 REJBÄS - an unfinished flat-pack puzzle
- 40 Guide to Codes and Ciphers
- 39 Guide to Codes and Ciphers
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
17 Does Oral-Literature count as literature here? Mar 21 '17
4 Moderator Pro Tem Announcement Feb 22 '17
2 Does Oral-Literature count as literature here? Mar 21 '17
0 Best Questions & Answers from 1st Quarter of 2017 Apr 10 '17
-2 Does Oral-Literature count as literature here? Mar 21 '17