I have been reading for over thirty years. :) Not that amazing of an accomplishment given I'm 37 as of 2017, but it is a passion for me. My rate of reading has slowed down to the point where I only finish about 50 books a year, but I still consider myself a decent reader.
I do not consider myself an expert in literature, particularly when it comes to analysis. I feel like the old quote comparing explaining a joke to vivisecting a cat holds true, namely that you can learn a lot, but you kill it in the process.
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 15:58
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 136.5k 136.5k 1414 gold badges396396 silver badges591591 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Short story read ~25 year ago where changing person's name prevents a war
- 114 What is Mario's full name?
- 113 Why does the terminator have genitalia?
- 95 What is the bottom left object in this picture of fantasy items?
- 93 Did Nancy Pelosi say "We'll have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"?
- 80 Movie where a boy is transported into the future by an alien spaceship
- 77 What went down at the July 1974 Comic Art Con?
- View more network posts →