I have been reading for over thirty years. :) Not that amazing of an accomplishment given I'm 37 as of 2017, but it is a passion for me. My rate of reading has slowed down to the point where I only finish about 50 books a year, but I still consider myself a decent reader.
I do not consider myself an expert in literature, particularly when it comes to analysis. I feel like the old quote comparing explaining a joke to vivisecting a cat holds true, namely that you can learn a lot, but you kill it in the process.
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 at 20:10
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 110.7k 110.7k 1313 gold badges347347 silver badges520520 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 Short story read ~25 year ago where changing person's name prevents a war
- 114 What is Mario's full name?
- 111 Why does the terminator have genitalia?
- 95 What is the bottom left object in this picture of fantasy items?
- 80 Movie where a boy is transported into the future by an alien spaceship
- 77 What went down at the July 1974 Comic Art Con?
- 77 Why does Star Trek use Celsius (SI system), not Fahrenheit (the imperial system)?
- View more network posts →