I have been reading for over thirty years. :) Not that amazing of an accomplishment given I'm 37 as of 2017, but it is a passion for me. My rate of reading has slowed down to the point where I only finish about 50 books a year, but I still consider myself a decent reader.
I do not consider myself an expert in literature, particularly when it comes to analysis. I feel like the old quote comparing explaining a joke to vivisecting a cat holds true, namely that you can learn a lot, but you kill it in the process.
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Member for 4 years
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '20 at 5:05
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 145.8k 145.8k 1414 gold badges426426 silver badges630630 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Short story read ~25 year ago where changing person's name prevents a war
- 114 What is Mario's full name?
- 113 Why does the terminator have genitalia?
- 95 What is the bottom left object in this picture of fantasy items?
- 94 Did Nancy Pelosi say "We'll have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"?
- 87 Where did the concept of a (fantasy-style) "dungeon" originate?
- 80 Movie where a boy is transported into the future by an alien spaceship
- View more network posts →